Post graduation work permit Application


To apply for a Post-graduation work permit within Canada, you need:

  1. A valid study permit
  2. A valid passport
  3. One copy of your digital photo
  4. Final official transcript and Graduation confirmation letter from your school
  5. Fill up application form IMM5710E. See the Sample-IMM5710E filled-up form in resources section.

If see the above message: download the form first and then open it with acrobat reader/pdf reader from your computer.

You can submit your application online or you can submit a paper application. Processing time varies depending on the type of application.